Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the State of Law coalition in Basra declares overcome differences and agree on a candid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the State of Law coalition in Basra declares overcome differences and agree on a candid Empty President of the State of Law coalition in Basra declares overcome differences and agree on a candid

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Aug 2014, 4:48 am

President of the State of Law coalition in Basra declares overcome differences and agree on a candidate for the personal presidency of the Council after the accession of three independent members of the coalition

August 26, 2014 6:04

Detection of a coalition of state law in Basra Council for the agreement of all blocks of the coalition to overcome their differences and agree on a figure representing the Coalition for candidacy for the presidency of the Council during the next couple of days. "

The head of the State of Law coalition in the House of Basra, morning Albzona, in a press statement that "the rule of law has a sufficient majority of (19 members), after that" Aútlv with (three) independent members, noting proximity to resolve its candidate for the position of Chairman of the Board during the next two days , stressing that after the return of a number of members of the coalition of travel will be witnessing the agreement on the coalition to nominate a candidate for the position of President of the Council. "

He added that "with the three independents Almatlvin mass are all from Sheikh Ahmed Al Sulaiti, Salman al-Tamimi, Amin al-Mansouri."

Pointing out that "a coalition of state law in Basra Council will attend all meetings of the Council, and without exception."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 10:25 pm