Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muhammad Ihsan: Massoud Barzani must intervene to resolve the crisis through dialogue.. Otherwise, w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muhammad Ihsan: Massoud Barzani must intervene to resolve the crisis through dialogue.. Otherwise, w Empty Muhammad Ihsan: Massoud Barzani must intervene to resolve the crisis through dialogue.. Otherwise, w

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:44 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Muhammad Ihsan: Massoud Barzani must intervene to resolve the crisis through dialogue.. Otherwise, we will go to Shiite-Shiite fighting[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]An expert in international law and politics, Professor Muhammad Ihsan, warned of the outbreak of a Shiite Shiite war that will be catastrophic for everyone and “we will lose our youth, talents and Iraq’s money” if the conflicting parties do not reach a dialogue that saves the country from this catastrophe,” noting that “any initiative will not succeed.” Without the intervention of President Massoud Barzani to defuse the crisis.”[/size]
    [size=45]In an interview to discuss “beyond the Federal Court’s decision” that it did not have the authority to dissolve Parliament, Ihsan, the former Minister of Human Rights in the Kurdistan Regional Government, the former president of Erbil International University and a professor at the University of London in England said: “In my view, the Federal Court does not have the authority to dissolve the Parliament.” , noting that “Article 64 of the Iraqi Constitution clarifies the formal and practical procedures for dissolving Parliament, which says that Parliament is dissolved at the request of the majority of its members or at the request of the Prime Minister and with the approval of the President of the Republic and with a vote of Parliament. These are constitutional ways to dissolve parliament, but there are unconstitutional ways, for example, by a military coup or the collapse of the state, and these methods exist in the world, but the Iraqi constitution specified when and how to dissolve parliament.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Supreme Judicial Council had responded yesterday to the request of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, to dissolve the Iraqi Council of Representatives, by saying that the Council does not have the authority to dissolve the Council of Representatives and its tasks are specified under Article (3) of the Supreme Judicial Council Law No. (45) for the year 2017, which in its entirety relates to the administration of the judiciary only and does not include any authority that allows the judiciary to interfere in the matters of the legislative or executive authorities.[/size]
    [size=45]Ihsan said: “Let's talk frankly, the Federal Court is part of the crisis and the political suffocation, but legally it is not the right of a certain party, the Sadrist movement, or part of the Shiites, Sunnis or Kurds to dissolve parliament in this way, in my opinion, there should be some kind of dialogue And understandings to resolve this political bottleneck. The constitution has dealt with many problems, but there are loopholes in it, and we must not forget that the constitutions of the world are constantly evolving to necessitate the public interest. Submitting requests (petitions) by a certain party to dissolve Parliament, as this is not within the jurisdiction of the Federal Court.[/size]
    [size=45]With regard to the Federal Court’s interpretation of the concept of the largest bloc in 2010, and whether this constitutes interference in political work? He explained: “I said that the court is part of the node and knows how to use its powers against the current and against the Triple Alliance (which included the Sadrist movement led by Muqtada al-Sadr and the Democratic Party). The Kurdistan Region led by Massoud Barzani, and the Sunnis led by Muhammad al-Halbousi) who was formed 10 months ago, that is why I said it is part of the crisis and has legal mechanisms to obstruct many things, but I repeat that dissolving Parliament is not within its powers. Article 64 is clear in this regard.” Noting that “there is another problem, which is that the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, does not have the right to submit a request to the President of the Republic to dissolve parliament, since his government is a caretaker government, and even if 50 deputies have the right to submit a request to dissolve parliament, the House of Representatives must vote on this request.” There is a constitutional stalemate and political suffocation in the country.”[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the course of things in the Iraqi street, Ihsan said: “I believe that this method of managing the conflict that was used by the two parties (the Sadrist movement and the coordination framework) is a non-political method and personalization of matters. The point, and I think today, that if the movement mobilizes the masses in the street, and in return the framework does the same thing, this will lead to a confrontation and may develop into fighting between the two parties, and we have bad experiences and lived through the Kurdish-Kurdish fighting, and the Shiite-Sunni fighting. “. Noting that "the best solution is to engage in dialogues according to a real initiative in the interest of the country, an initiative in order to find a solution and defuse the strife in the country, and it is not similar to the previous initiatives... There are several ways to solve it, including forming a new government and going to early elections according to new foundations. It is necessary first to define who is the largest bloc? And that there is a charter of honor and the winning party in the elections is the one who forms the government or forms an alliance, whether before or after the elections, but there are those who oppose that, there is a group clinging to power and wanting to restore their dreams of staying in it for the sake of corruption, and another group was part of corruption and today it is not They want to continue and insist on forming a government. I see this intransigence in politics as hijacking the people, hijacking the political process and limiting the constitution to a critical angle. This behavior leads us to a real disaster.”[/size]
    [size=45]Ihsan indicated that “Hadi Al-Amiri’s initiative can succeed with the support of President Masoud Barzani, but Al-Amiri alone will not achieve this, as he is still part of the problem as he is a party to the coordination framework, if the Kurds and part of the Shiites who are not part of the struggle for power and the Sunnis, they negotiated There can be a real initiative,” warning that “the problem is that most parties do not feel the gravity of the situation, now there are tens of thousands of young people camping around the parliament building in these weather conditions and high temperatures, and these do not represent the Sadrist movement only, but they are Iraqis.” Those who are angry with political parties because of corruption and depriving them of their most basic natural needs, and we all hope and work to change the political situation and that the system must be reformed. its results.” Emphasizing:
    Ihsan added, “There was an excellent initiative at the beginning of the crisis by the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, but the ruling class believes in the conspiracy theory and doubts even if I tell them peace be upon you. And lease it in his name.[/size]
    [size=45]I think that "with the arrival of Al-Amiri and his meeting with President Masoud Barzani, there will be a move towards a solution because in this conflict there is no winner and everyone loses, especially if things escalate and the results will be catastrophic."[/size]
    [size=45]Ihsan asked, “Why should the president of the republic be Kurdish, the parliament speaker a Sunni, and the prime minister a Shiite?” Why not, for example, the prime minister or parliament from the Kurds? It has been nearly 20 years since the regime changed and the transitional stages in the world do not exceed ten years, and this mechanism must be changed, and we in Iraq have made the temporary period permanent based on the interests of the political blocs, and there are those who say that this is a constitutional custom, there is no such thing as a constitutional custom, We are talking about a law and a constitution.”[/size]
    [size=45]On the end of quotas and consensus, he said: “The goals of the tripartite alliance by rejecting quotas and consensus were the best approach to save Iraq from quotas. There was a glimmer of hope, but the framework stood in its way to continue corruption under justifications such as adherence to the decisions of the reference, and times they argued for foreign intervention in favor of this party or that, and times They concealed the interest of the (Shiite) component, and all of this is not true. All their concern was and still is the continuation of their corruption that engulfs the country, and they are all lovers of power.[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed that "the reason for this is also due to the absence of patriotic politicians keen on the country and the people. We have in Iraq a small percentage of politicians and these are forgotten, and in the forefront there are those who can be described as less than political teenagers.. We destroyed all political theories in the world, and I challenge any An economist today analyzes the Iraqi economic situation and tells us where we are going economically, for example.”[/size]
    [size=45]Ihsan explained, "The next step, if any initiative, whether Al-Amiri or others, does not succeed, and with the blessing of President Massoud Barzani, to intervene between the parties to resolve the conflict, we are going to a Shiite Shiite fight, and this will be a disaster for Iraq and all Iraqis." He recalled that "the United Nations has done more than it should, and I know that Jenin-Plasschaert descended from the mentality of diplomacy to clanism in order to resolve disputes, but it did not succeed.[/size]
    [size=45]Ihsan denied that there was any external interference to resolve the Iraqi crisis, and said: “Iraq is not among the priorities of the American thinking ladder. What concerns Washington today is the Ukrainian war, Russia, China, Taiwan, India and Russia... America was in Iraq and there are those who are proud of their expulsion, so what did we benefit from it?” . He stressed that the solution to the Iraqi crisis lies in "dialogue between all parties, and even if 5 million Iraqis took to the street, parliament would not be dissolved except by a coup or the collapse of the state or through dialogue."[/size]

[size=45]Interview: Maad Fayyad - Rudaw Media Network[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:16 pm