Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resuming Iraqi oil pumping to Jordan next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resuming Iraqi oil pumping to Jordan next week Empty Resuming Iraqi oil pumping to Jordan next week

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Sep 2022, 5:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Resuming Iraqi oil pumping to Jordan next week[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Amman- Iraqi oil will resume pumping to Jordan next week, according to the Assistant Secretary-General for Energy Affairs at the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Eng. Hassan Al-Hiyari, after a weeks-long hiatus.[/size]

[size=45]The quantities exported to Jordan since the agreement to continue working with the memorandum of understanding signed between the two sides to import Iraqi Kirkuk crude oil last March amounted to 2.525 million barrels.[/size]

[size=45]Engineer Al-Hiyari said that the sale of oil from the Iraqi side to Jordan takes place according to the Brent crude rate, and $16 per barrel is subtracted from it to cover transportation costs, inspector/third party inspection fees, and quality difference.[/size]

[size=45]Jordan imports 10 thousand barrels per day of Iraqi Kirkuk crude oil, which constitutes about 7 percent of the Jordanian market's need according to the memorandum of understanding signed between the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources and its Iraqi counterpart in late January of last year.[/size]

[size=45]According to this memorandum, the Jordanian side is committed to providing basin tanks for transporting Iraqi crude oil in the Baiji region in Iraq to the Jordanian Petroleum Refinery in Zarqa. The tanks will be distributed equally between Jordanian and Iraqi companies. (Petra)[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:47 am