Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Karawi accuses the government of pumping oil to Jordan at the expense of Iraqi money and blood

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Karawi accuses the government of pumping oil to Jordan at the expense of Iraqi money and blood Empty Al-Karawi accuses the government of pumping oil to Jordan at the expense of Iraqi money and blood

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2024, 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Karawi accuses the government of pumping oil to Jordan at the expense of Iraqi money and blood[/size]
    • Today 12:17

• 1 Shares

Information/ Baghdad..  
    Today, Tuesday, the head of the Popular Movement's regulatory body, Hussein Ali Al-Karawi, accused the government of pumping our oil and money and establishing major projects with Jordan, which is hostile to Iraq and its people. 
    He said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, "Those who remain silent about the Sudanese government pumping our oil and money and establishing major projects for them at the expense of Iraqi money and blood."
    He added that "Jordan's positions have always been hostile towards Islamic issues, foremost among them the Palestinian issue and its participation with the Zionist entity in the extermination of the Palestinians, in addition to its attacks on the sons of the Popular Mobilization Forces in Al-Qaim and its hostility towards the people of Iraq in particular."
    He pointed out that "the Jordanian hostile positions are met by the Iraqi government pumping oil almost for free and supporting their government with our money."
    He pointed out that "supplying Jordan with Iraqi oil at preferential prices represents a waste of the country's resources," calling on members of the House of Representatives to "take a decision obligating the government to stop extending an oil pipeline from Basra to Aqaba." End / 25 H

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:29 pm