Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A crucial meeting for Al-Sudani with 150 deputies to set the date for the inauguration of the presid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A crucial meeting for Al-Sudani with 150 deputies to set the date for the inauguration of the presid Empty A crucial meeting for Al-Sudani with 150 deputies to set the date for the inauguration of the presid

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Sep 2022, 7:14 am

[size=45][size=41]A crucial meeting for Al-Sudani with 150 deputies to set the date for the inauguration of the president[/size]
     20 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Al-Maamouri, revealed, on Wednesday, the date of the second meeting of the candidate for prime minister, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, with the political blocs in Parliament, indicating that the meeting will discuss setting the parliamentary session for choosing the President of the Republic.
    Al-Maamouri said in a press interview seen by “Progress”, that “next week will witness the convening of the second meeting of the coordination framework candidate for the prime minister with members of the House of Representatives from different political forces and currents,” expecting that “the number of attendees will reach more than 150 deputies.”
    He added, "The first meeting achieved positive results through Al-Sudani's presentation of important points from his government program, especially with regard to the economic dimension and avoiding the mistakes of the Al-Kazemi government in this file, which led to an increase in prices in the markets by 30% and an increase in poverty and destitution rates."
    He pointed out that "the return of the sessions of the House of Representatives is settled, but the matter needs coordination and political consensus that will be resolved within two weeks from now, according to the initial expectations."
    The candidate for prime minister by the coordination framework, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, held a meeting yesterday afternoon with 60 deputies from various political forces to present his next government program.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:30 am