Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives hosts the Minister of Foreign Affairs to discuss the attacks on the Kur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives hosts the Minister of Foreign Affairs to discuss the attacks on the Kur Empty The House of Representatives hosts the Minister of Foreign Affairs to discuss the attacks on the Kur

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Oct 2022, 4:43 am

[size=46]The House of Representatives hosts the Minister of Foreign Affairs to discuss the attacks on the Kurdistan Region[/size]
    Iraq
    20:18 - 09-10-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee decided to host Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein, to discuss the attacks on the Kurdistan Region.
    The Media Department of the House of Representatives said, in a statement, that "the Foreign Relations Committee headed by Deputy Amer Al-Fateh, head of the age, and in the presence of members of the committee, held its sixth meeting to discuss the supervisory and legislative tasks," noting that "during the meeting, members of the committee were named based on the direction of the Speaker of the House of Representatives. Yesterday's session formed a joint committee between the security, defense and foreign relations committees to discuss the recent Iranian and Turkish attacks on the areas of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
    She added, "The members of the committee agreed to host the Minister of Foreign Affairs this week as directed by the Speaker of the Council, while the discussion and submission of draft laws to vote to complete their priorities from the relevant authorities, in addition to the fact that the members of the Foreign Relations Committee discussed the issue of the committee's participation in international forums in general. and international parliaments in particular.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:57 pm