Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Governor of the Central Bank visits the Syndicate of Journalists and praises its performance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Governor of the Central Bank visits the Syndicate of Journalists and praises its performance Empty The Governor of the Central Bank visits the Syndicate of Journalists and praises its performance

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Oct 2022, 7:02 am

[size=35][size=35]The Governor of the Central Bank visits the Syndicate of Journalists and praises its performance[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-11 | 07:32
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Baghdad

The Governor of the Central Bank, Mustafa Ghaleb Mikheib, visited today, Tuesday, the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate, and met with its captain, Muayyad al-Lami, and members of the Syndicate's council.

The Syndicate of Journalists said in a statement received by[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria news[/url]Al-Lami provided a detailed explanation of the nature of the Syndicate’s work and its continuous communication with media institutions and the press family, as well as the work of the Syndicate’s branches in the governorates and the Syndicate’s media institutions, which play a major role in highlighting the facts to public opinion.

For his part, the Governor of the Central Bank praised, according to the statement, "the distinguished and great efforts undertaken by the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate, represented by the person of its captain, Muayyad al-Lami, and its active role locally, Arably and internationally."

The union's statement stated, "The delegation, accompanied by the head of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate, toured the union's corridors and was briefed on the progress of work in it, expressing its admiration for the distinguished administrative and professional work of the union."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:52 am