Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A close associate of Al-Abadi praises the move to assign Al-Alaq as governor of the Central Bank: a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A close associate of Al-Abadi praises the move to assign Al-Alaq as governor of the Central Bank: a  Empty A close associate of Al-Abadi praises the move to assign Al-Alaq as governor of the Central Bank: a

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2023, 6:21 am

[rtl]A close associate of Al-Abadi praises the move to assign Al-Alaq as governor of the Central Bank: a step in the right direction[/rtl]
    2023/01/23 19:36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]On Monday, the head of the Center for Political Thinking, Ihsan al-Shammari, described the appointment of Ali al-Alaq as governor of the Central Bank as a "step in the right direction."

Al-Shammari said in a press statement, "Al-Alaq as a personality succeeded in raising the value of the Iraqi dinar and making the exchange rate approximately 112 thousand dinars per 100 dollars, and contributed very significantly to lifting international monitoring and the warnings that were imposed on the Iraqi Central Bank and Iraqi banks.

He added, "Al-Alaq also contributed to the issue of limiting fictitious banks and canceled many imaginary bank licenses, and during his work in the Central Bank of Iraq, the financial stock increased and prevented the disposal of the funds of the Central Bank of Iraq.”

He continued, "I see his appointment as governor of the bank a step in the right direction with regard to monetary policy."

He pointed out that "

Al-Shammari believed, "The installation of Al-Alaq is a step that can make a difference in the level of this great collapse that we are going through."

He explained, "I imagine that although the installation of Al-Alaq is an internal measure by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani to absorb popular resentment as a result of the collapse of the dinar; but I think it is a message to the outside specifically, that there is a possibility of dialogue with the US Federal Reserve through a figure who previously dealt with the United States." the United States and the international community on the financial side.

And he concluded, "Al-Alaq was classified by many international questionnaires as having advanced positions in financial policies, and all of this provides an opportunity for a new financial policy that can save the country."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:22 pm