Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi's coalition invites Al-Sudani and outlines his government's top priorities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's coalition invites Al-Sudani and outlines his government's top priorities Empty Allawi's coalition invites Al-Sudani and outlines his government's top priorities

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Oct 2022, 4:26 am

[size=35][size=35]Allawi's coalition invites Al-Sudani and outlines his government's top priorities[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-16 | 04:25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Sunday, the National Coalition called on the next prime minister to rectify the mistakes made by previous governments, and to speed up creating the appropriate atmosphere for holding early elections.

The coalition said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that "preparing for fair elections with a new law and a new commission to avoid all the mistakes that accompanied the past elections, should be at the forefront of the priorities of any future government."

The coalition stressed "the need to continue efforts to launch a constructive national dialogue focused on amending the constitution, overcoming previous failures and dismantling the crises that left them, in the presence of the United Nations and the League of Arab States, as well as the supervision of the Supreme Judicial Council and the Federal Court."

He stressed, "the necessity of amending and enforcing the parties' law and activating the work of oversight bodies and committees to hold corrupters accountable, as well as a number of other proposals aimed at strengthening societal cohesion and alleviating the suffering of our people and 

redressing any loophole that could return the bad conditions to what they
     are now."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:07 pm