Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition regarding his ministerial portfolios: We are the mother of the boy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition regarding his ministerial portfolios: We are the mother of the boy Empty Al-Maliki's coalition regarding his ministerial portfolios: We are the mother of the boy

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:09 am

Al-Maliki's coalition regarding his ministerial portfolios: We are the mother of the boy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

October 25, 2022

Today, Tuesday, the State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki revealed the number of his ministerial portfolios in the upcoming government headed by Muhammad Shia al-Sudani.
    The leader of the coalition, Fadel Mawat, said, "According to the electoral weight, the share of the State of Law coalition in the Sudanese government will be (4) ministries, but we have always been (Umm Al-Walid) and all our concern is to form the government and speed up resolving this file, as we will have only two portfolios in the new government." .
    Mowat added that "the State of Law coalition will have the Ministry of Higher Education, and perhaps with it the Ministry of Transport or Labor and Social Affairs, and this is subject to the dialogues that are currently taking place between the blocs and parties and the Prime Minister-designate."

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:23 am