Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Environment identifies 4 reasons for the continuing effects of climate change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Environment identifies 4 reasons for the continuing effects of climate change Empty The Ministry of Environment identifies 4 reasons for the continuing effects of climate change

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Oct 2022, 4:31 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Environment identifies 4 reasons for the continuing effects of climate change[/size]
    Iraq
    12:00 - 2022-10-29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, the Ministry of Environment expected the continuation of the effects of climate change in Iraq, including dusty weather, while identifying 4 reasons for this.
    Issa Al-Fayyad, Director General of the Technical Department at the Ministry, said that "the effects of climate change will continue in the coming period as a result of water scarcity, desertification, drought and lack of vegetation cover."
    He added, "Climate change leads to what is known as climate extremism, which means the occurrence of changes in the weather in the off-season and with a clear time difference from the dates of their occurrence."
    He stressed that "Iraq is ranked fifth among the most vulnerable countries in the world to climate changes due to the scarcity of rain and the lack of water flows from neighboring countries and drought. Therefore, expectations are still continuing for the effects of water scarcity and dust storms, and storms may not occur in the literal sense, but dusty weather occurs for a limited time."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:19 am