Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Environmental Observatory: About 75% of the rain is wasted without benefit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Environmental Observatory: About 75% of the rain is wasted without benefit Empty Environmental Observatory: About 75% of the rain is wasted without benefit

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:36 am

[size=46]Environmental Observatory: About 75% of the rain is wasted without benefit[/size]
    Iraq
    14:41 - 2022-11-13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Iraq Green Observatory, which is concerned with environmental affairs, divided the methods of rainwater that falls in the country, indicating that about 75% of that water is wasted without benefit.
    The observatory said in a statement, "The rains this year fell early in Iraq, unlike the previous years," noting that "over the years, the country witnessed a decrease in the amount of rain due to climate changes, which Iraq is considered one of the countries affected by."
    The statement added, "Most of the rain is wasted without benefit from it, due to the loss of water and environmental investment projects," noting that "about 75% is wasted in the streets and roads and goes with sewage, or it forms swamps and water pools and evaporates."
    He added, "20% of it feeds surface watersheds such as rivers, lakes, marshes, and agricultural lands," explaining that "several provinces depend on this rain for their cultivation."
    The observatory pointed out that "the remaining 5% of it finds its way to aquifers," calling on the government "to develop plans and implement quick solutions to invest this water, which solves a large part of the country's problem."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 6:41 pm