Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decline in the volume of exports between Iraq and Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Decline in the volume of exports between Iraq and Turkey Empty Decline in the volume of exports between Iraq and Turkey

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Sep 2014, 7:02 am

Decline in the volume of exports between Iraq and Turkey

Brother - Follow-up

Turkish Exporters Association said Tuesday that the volume of exports to Iraq dropped from normal levels, as well as non-registered little growth because of the political situation between the two countries.

He said in a statement seen by the Agency for News News (et) that "Turkish exports to Iraq, fell 27%, to 632 million dollars in the last month," noting that "the value of Turkish exports increased by 5.2% on an annual basis in the month of August, for up to 11.07 billion dollars, bringing the total exports in the first eight months of the year to 104.62 billion dollars. "

The Turkish Exporters Union publishes data about a month before the release of data from the Statistical Institute of government, and usually match the data sides.

The statement criticized the Union government statements supporting the Turkish trade with Iraq while these rates are still recorded a significant decrease. Ended p.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:24 pm