Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The postponement of the parliamentary session to discuss the events of Spyker ha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The postponement of the parliamentary session to discuss the events of Spyker ha Empty The postponement of the parliamentary session to discuss the events of Spyker ha

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:17 pm

The postponement of the parliamentary session to discuss the events of Spyker ha

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Presidency of the parliament has decided, on Wednesday, to postpone the session of the Parliament to discuss the events of Spyker half an hour to lack of quorum.

The MP said the mass change Shirin Reza's "obelisk" "The parliament session was delayed for half an hour to lack of quorum."

The parliamentary source said, earlier today, Wednesday, that today's session, which will be dedicated to discussion of the events will be held in the presence of representatives of the Spyker for Salahuddin Operations Command, and the ministries of interior and defense.

And decided to Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, on Tuesday, held an emergency meeting on Wednesday to discuss the incident Spyker.

The offense Base Speicher, one of the fiercest and most bloody crimes that occurred in the world, where the oldest people belonging to tribes in Salahuddin province, the sons of former regime officials on the 1700 execution of a security element, for sectarian reasons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:28 am