Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki And Allawi Discuss The Events That Accompanied The First Session Of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki And Allawi Discuss The Events That Accompanied The First Session Of Parliament Empty Al-Maliki And Allawi Discuss The Events That Accompanied The First Session Of Parliament

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jan 2022, 7:01 am

Al-Maliki And Allawi Discuss The Events That Accompanied The First Session Of Parliament
    01/12/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, discussed today, Wednesday, with the head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, the events that accompanied the first session of Parliament.
    The office of the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, stated, in a statement received by Earth News, that "Al-Maliki received in his office today, the head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, and his accompanying delegation."
    The statement added, "The meeting discussed the latest developments in the current political situation, and the events that accompanied the convening of the first session of the new parliament."
    Al-Maliki stressed, according to the statement, "the need to preserve the national interest and the continuity of dialogue between the Iraqi political parties away from differences and chaos in order to face the challenges that the country is going through."
    He pointed out that "the parliament session, which was held on Sunday, was marred by legal and constitutional violations, which called for an objection to the Federal Court to consider those violations and address the imbalance."
    In turn, Allawi expressed his "regret for what happened during the parliament's convening," calling on all parties "to give priority to the interests of the Iraqi people and to enhance confidence among the political forces by forming joint committees to continue dialogues and to stay away from differences and the charged and convulsive atmosphere in order to achieve security and stability in the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:36 am