Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese President: We will continue to support the reconstruction of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese President: We will continue to support the reconstruction of Iraq Empty Chinese President: We will continue to support the reconstruction of Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Dec 2022, 5:36 am

Chinese President: We will continue to support the reconstruction of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-09 02:03

Shafaq News/ Chinese President Xi Jinping said today, Friday, that China will continue to support the economic reconstruction of Iraq and help it restore industries, improve people's livelihood and achieve sustainable development.

President Xi made the remarks during his talks with Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani, according to the Chinese news agency Xinhua.

Chinese President Xi Jinping - who began yesterday, Wednesday, a visit to Saudi Arabia - is participating in 3 Arab and Gulf summits, in the presence of more than 30 state leaders and international organizations, and Beijing said that it represents its largest diplomatic initiative in the Arab world.
    The first summit in the program of the Chinese president's visit to Riyadh will be "Saudi-Chinese", and official Saudi media said that the Chinese delegation is expected to sign agreements with Riyadh worth 30 billion dollars during it.
    The visit program will also include the Chinese president's attendance at the "Riyadh Gulf-China Summit for Cooperation and Development", in which the leaders of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries will participate.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:28 am