Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Reconstruction Fund affected areas: Trump promised unconditional support

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Reconstruction Fund affected areas: Trump promised unconditional support Empty President of the Reconstruction Fund affected areas: Trump promised unconditional support

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Mar 2017, 3:32 am

President of the Reconstruction Fund affected areas: Trump promised unconditional support

Date: 03/26/2017 12:44
    Trump

Information / Baghdad ..

Chairman of Emaar Fund revealed the affected areas of terrorism, Mustafa al-Hiti, Sunday, for the promise of US President Donald Trump to support "unconditional" for the reconstruction of the liberated areas and "uprooting terrorism."

He said Hiti in a statement carried by the newspaper "Al-Sabah" official seen by / information /, said that "US President Donald Trump met, after accompanying him and some officials of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on his recent visit to the United States, the delegation discussed, the US role in the reconstruction of the affected areas of terrorist operations, as well as the support of the Iraqi economy and the strengthening of state institutions. "

Hiti said he "assured the US president should keep track of liberating the land process and Maintained and the completion of the organization Daesh terrorist, development phase, which consists of three phases of the first of reconstruction of infrastructure, the second building capacity to involve citizens in the process of construction and immunization intellectual in the educational program, and the third is to provide opportunities work through investment for the continuation of the development process. "

Hiti said that "Trump promised to root out terrorism and to stand with Iraq in the reconstruction, and support non-conditional," noting that "US companies contend to attend a meeting of the Iraqi delegation, in the American Chamber of Commerce to discuss reconstruction opportunities in the next phase." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:35 pm