Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central Bank being a set of enhancements to the currency to protect them from fraud

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank being a set of enhancements to the currency to protect them from fraud Empty Central Bank being a set of enhancements to the currency to protect them from fraud

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Sep 2014, 5:49 pm

[ltr]Central Bank being a set of enhancements to the currency to protect them from fraud [/ltr]

[ltr] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/ltr]

[ltr] BAGHDAD / obelisk: Iraqi Central Bank announced on Friday, for a number of improvements to the papers of cash in circulation, and by placing signs new security is characterized by high protection against counterfeiting with some changes in the designs of banknotes.
    A statement by the Central Bank of the obelisk got a copy of "The bank conducted a number of improvements to the papers of cash in circulation, and by placing signs new security is characterized by high protection against counterfeiting."
    "The improvements will include the inclusion of the two dates Islamic in 1435, and AD 2013, and the signature of the governor and agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed, has been adding points to a character (AZ) in my (central) and (Iraqi) within words (CBI), also added a number of security tags. "
    Central bank also announced a new version of the paper and ten thousand dinars, and hopefully put the end of this month.
    The statement pointed out that "the most prominent changes incurred by the new category is the safety factors against fraud and damage as a result of frequent trading," stressing that "the new edition will include changing the image of the Arab world, al-Hasan ibn al-Haytham and replaced in the Liberation Monument in central Baghdad, in addition to a photo showing the minaret minaret in Samarra ".
    He said, "The new edition contains what is known as the window transparent at the upper right corner, a technique printed currencies ultra-precision, also includes a string ensure Mhpka in the middle, contains the effects Animations changes color from gold to green when the note is tilted, and wrote it is a central bank Iraqi. "
    The bank stressed that "this paper put cash in the market does not mean the withdrawal of the paper currently in circulation or loss of value in the physical market, but Mtdaolten editions will remain normal until the withdrawal of the old edition imperceptibly."
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi currency has been replaced after the end of 2003 that laid out a plan for the withdrawal of the previous currency markets and replace Paljdidh.otata step after the CBI managed to many destinations of falsifying paper 10 thousand dinars and professional ways difficult to detect until after the audit and scrutiny.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Central Bank being a set of enhancements to the currency to protect them from fraud Empty Re: Central Bank being a set of enhancements to the currency to protect them from fraud

Post by Neno Sat 06 Sep 2014, 4:12 pm

Just a updated issue to come. They say run concurrent with all other until whats now is out of circulation which means, once it makes it back the central, it would be not returned to market. Happens all the time, I (we) must have 4 different looks on my 100 bills right now..... ;)

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:00 pm