Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Oil announces the total exports and revenues achieved for the month of November

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Oil announces the total exports and revenues achieved for the month of November Empty The Ministry of Oil announces the total exports and revenues achieved for the month of November

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Dec 2022, 7:32 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Oil announces the total exports and revenues achieved for the month of November[/size]
    Economie
    14:59 - 2022-12-26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Oil announced the total exports and revenues achieved for the month of November, according to the final statistics issued by the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (SOMO).
    The ministry said in a statement, “The total exports and revenues achieved for the month of November last amounted to (99) million (868) thousand and (29) barrels of crude oil exports, with revenues amounting to (8) billion and (189) million and ( 602) thousand dollars.
    The statistics indicated that "the total exported quantities of crude oil for the month of last November from the oil fields in central and southern Iraq amounted to (97) million (204) thousand and (696) barrels, while the exported quantities of Kirkuk oil through the port of Ceyhan were (2). ) One million (363) thousand and (20) barrels," explaining that "the average price of one barrel amounted to (82,004) dollars."
    And she confirmed that "the exported quantities were loaded by (38) international companies of several nationalities, from the ports of Basra, Khor al-Amaya, the mono-buoys on the Gulf, and the Turkish port of Ceyhan."
    It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Oil, through its belief in informing the people of export operations and the revenues generated from it, has taken this monthly procedure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:41 am