Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Counselor Saleh: The budget deficit is hypothetical and is controlled by the price of oil and export

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Counselor Saleh: The budget deficit is hypothetical and is controlled by the price of oil and export Empty Counselor Saleh: The budget deficit is hypothetical and is controlled by the price of oil and export

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jan 2023, 5:37 am

[size=38]Counselor Saleh: The budget deficit is hypothetical and is controlled by the price of oil and export energy[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

December 31, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Salih, stated, on Saturday 12/31/2022, that the annual budget deficit is a hypothetical or planned deficit and is controlled by two factors. The first is estimates of the price of a barrel of oil in the general budget in light of a constant export capacity.
    Saleh said in a televised interview that whenever the estimate is conservative, deficits appear on the aforementioned budget estimates. As for the second, manifestations of hypothetical or estimated deficit increase directly with the increase in spending ceilings.
    He pointed out that the expansion of total spending in the budget on the one hand and the reservation in the price of a barrel of oil for the purposes of calculating the revenues from oil exported from (and the modest revenues it generates) and thus causes a widening of the hypothetical deficit proven in the estimates of the annual general budget law.
    He added that the hypothetical deficit could turn into a real deficit when the average price of a barrel of oil actually exported is less than that conservative price that was estimated in the budget law.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:10 am