Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Negotiations between the center and the region are continuing on the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Negotiations between the center and the region are continuing on the oil and gas law Empty Negotiations between the center and the region are continuing on the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jan 2023, 7:25 am

[size=35][size=35]Negotiations between the center and the region are continuing on the oil and gas law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

with video

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-04-2023 | 07:30

[/size]

Source:

Despite the initial agreement between the center and the region regarding the latter's share of the budget, the dialogues between Baghdad and Erbil are still ongoing regarding it and the rest of the other controversial files, especially the oil and gas law and the disputed areas.

The series of negotiations between the center and the region is still going on with regard to the outstanding files between the two parties, especially the oil and gas file and the great controversy that has been raised for some time. The federal government is trying to reach understandings regarding the mechanism for managing the oil fields in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Which the regional government accesses and tours, according to the description of observers.

While leaks indicate that the two parties reached an initial agreement on the region's share in the financial budget, which amounted to fourteen percent, despite the demands[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]By increasing this percentage according to the population census of a region[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Observers indicated that the current agreement would be positive regarding other files.

Bama Diva likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:25 am