Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

From Baghdad.. Al-Safadi stresses the importance of strengthening tripartite cooperation between Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

From Baghdad.. Al-Safadi stresses the importance of strengthening tripartite cooperation between Ira Empty From Baghdad.. Al-Safadi stresses the importance of strengthening tripartite cooperation between Ira

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Jan 2023, 4:06 am

[size=35][size=35]From Baghdad.. Al-Safadi stresses the importance of strengthening tripartite cooperation between Iraq, Jordan and Egypt[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-01-11 | 03:08

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Speaker of the Jordanian Parliament, Ahmad Safadi, affirmed today, Wednesday, his country's readiness to cooperate with Iraq to eliminate terrorism.

Al-Safadi said in a speech from the Iraqi parliament building, "My colleagues and I feel proud of the success of the second session of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Conference for Cooperation and Partnership, which was held in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a month ago from now at the invitation of King Abdullah II and in the presence of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, where the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] conference was built on." The first is in seeking to provide all capabilities to support the security and stability of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and support it in its efforts to consolidate the state of the constitution and law, strengthen governance and build institutions capable of continuing progress and reconstruction, protecting the capabilities and meeting the aspirations of its people.

He added, "As stated in the final statement of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] conference, we stress the importance of building tripartite cooperation between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the economic projects that were agreed upon, including electrical interconnection projects," noting that "what is important in the results of the summits is to go towards economic integration and strengthen brotherhood and friendship." between the peoples of the region and establishing a spirit of love and tolerance.

And he continued, "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], under the leadership of King Abdullah II, will remain with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as aid and support for a comprehensive eradication of terrorism," pointing out that "we want to work together in coordination and cooperation in the parliamentary field and to advance the legislative role in supporting the efforts of our country and providing all joint cooperation."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:17 pm