Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Daash» launches wide-scale arrests of Kurds in Mosul «Daash» launches wide-scale arrests of Kurds i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daash» launches wide-scale arrests of Kurds in Mosul  «Daash» launches wide-scale arrests of Kurds i Empty Daash» launches wide-scale arrests of Kurds in Mosul «Daash» launches wide-scale arrests of Kurds i

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Sep 2014, 9:16 am

Daash» launches wide-scale arrests of Kurds in Mosul  «Daash» launches wide-scale arrests of Kurds in Mosul 

Nineveh provincial council that the organization «Daash» began to arrest the terrorist Kurdish citizens in the city of Mosul and liquidated, began with the families of Christian and Yazidi return to their areas in the Nineveh Plain Alپeshmrگh after he regained control.
    Bashar said Kiki, Chairman of the Board of Nineveh province, told «Middle East»: «fired organization (Daash) wide campaign for the arrest of Kurdish citizens living in the city of Mosul, and set up the organization of several checkpoints in the city's neighborhoods and regions for the arrest of the Kurds, and arrested regulation Kurdish identity, and was arrested A large number of them so far, and taken the organization to an unknown destination, and there is a concerted campaign to target Kurds and liquidated within Mosul and in all areas controlled by the (Daash) on the outskirts of Mosul », pointing out that this campaign« began after calls from some imams of mosques in Mosul to arrest Kurds in the city and confront them ».
    On the return of displaced persons to areas recaptured by Alپeshmrگh finally «Daash» in the Nineveh Plain Finally, said Kiki: «the numbers of displaced people who have returned to areas controlled by forces Alپeshmrگh recently very few, except for hand Alqosh and the surrounding villages, where there is a significant return of displaced persons to ».
    The Kiki to the reasons that prevent the return of displaced persons, security and service, said: «(first) yesterday I was in town Tlsagv controlled by forces Alپeshmrگh recently, there was the presence of a few of the families that have returned to the town to take some of their needs and back again to the camps displacement In Dohuk, because the area is still within the circle of military operations, particularly the town center and spend Batnaya Tilkaif still, however (Daash). So return of displaced relative and very few, and most of the returnees from the men, and return to these areas is difficult because this return must be accompanied by insurance services, and services primarily in these areas totally lost, because (Daash) cut off electricity and water since that dominated Mosul in June (June) past ». He continued: «But there is the return of displaced people to dozens of villages near Alqosh, such as Alkikah and Msaglat Tel Adas and the lighthouse and Tel Sim».
    On the plan of the provincial council for the reception of displaced people in those areas and how to secure her services after control Alپeshmrگh them, said Kiki: «in session 22 of the Nineveh provincial council, which was held in the center hand Alqosh, we decided the allocation of a special budget for the Relief of displaced people returning to their areas and to enable the rest of the return to their areas , and considering the areas stretching from Sinjar to the Nineveh Plain and drunk and all other areas, including a mass exodus occurred, disaster areas need to compensate for material and moral to all those who suffered damage because of the dominance (Daash) on these areas ».
    In turn, said Christian activist Elias Ghazwan in hand Alqosh of the Hamdaniya district, told the «Middle East» that «for the center Alqosh hand, 70 per cent of the population of Christians have returned to it after the stabilization of the situation in the region». He «(Daash) did not enter into the district center, but he approached the edges, and this led to population to flee for fear of the control of the organization on the side, so displaced all the families of Alqosh did not remain where only a small number of young Christians gunmen who guarded homes from looting ».
    He continued: «Now, after the advancing forces of Alپeshmrگh in the Nineveh Plain and the liberalization of a number of villages on the outskirts spend Tilkaif, has begun to Christian families fleeing Alqosh to return to it, as he returned IDPs to villages Buzan and Whitan and fateful and surgical near Alqosh, as well as 50 per cent of the population Yazidi villages on the road link between hand push Rh St., and Badriyah, returned, as well as a return to the villages located between Alqosh and spend Sheikhan ».
    And about the security situation in these areas, Elias said: «Kurdish security forces (Asayish) and Alپeshmrگh protect these areas with the cooperation by a number of young Christian volunteers who have formed among themselves Saraya to protect the security and stability of their areas from the inside».  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:20 pm