Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Kurds decide to participate in the new government

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kurds decide to participate in the new government  Empty Kurds decide to participate in the new government

Post by day dreamer Mon 08 Sep 2014, 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr]Monday, 08 September[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     [Baghdad where]

Kurdish leadership has decided to participate in the new government.

A source familiar did not disclose his name told all of Iraq [where] that "the Kurds decided to participate in the government."

The delegation was in Sulaimaniya Kurdish negotiator has met with political parties in Sulaimaniya to discuss the decision to participate in the new Federal Government.

According to a parliamentary source Kurd's [where] earlier in the day that "the meeting was held at noon today at the headquarters of the Movement for Change in Sulaymaniyah included both of the leaders of the Kurdish parties of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, headed by the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani, and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and the Kurdistan Islamic Group and the change [ Curran], and the Kurdistan Islamic Union. "

[rtl]وأ[/rtl]"The Kurdish leadership met with representatives of the United Nations and American officials have been talking with them on the participation of the Kurds in the next Iraqi government."

He added that "the meeting came after a meeting similar to the delegation negotiating with the political leadership in Arbil," adding that "the delegation will return after the conclusion of the meetings in the region to Baghdad this afternoon to inform the rest of the Iraqi political forces on the outcome of the talks and the decision to post the Kurds in the ministerial cab."

The House of Representatives has raised its regular, to this day, to eight o'clock PM For a vote of confidence in the new government Ended 70

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]=[/ltr]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kurds decide to participate in the new government  Empty Re: Kurds decide to participate in the new government

Post by mochasmom Mon 08 Sep 2014, 12:04 pm

Well whatdaya know!!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kurds decide to participate in the new government  Empty Re: Kurds decide to participate in the new government

Post by weslin3 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 12:24 pm

Whew! 
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Mon 08 Sep 2014, 12:59 pm

I won't say they are getting along but at least they are playing nice together.
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Mon 08 Sep 2014, 2:07 pm

csd9013 wrote:I won't say they are getting along but at least they are playing nice together.

Yes its nice to see that they are at least attempting to work together. All good stuff!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:11 pm