Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shahristani block decide to participate in government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shahristani block decide to participate in government Empty Shahristani block decide to participate in government

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Sep 2014, 3:17 pm

Shahristani block decide to participate in government

09/11/20140 

Decided to block independent, headed by Hussein al-Shahristani to participate in government. According to a statement of the block today, "said the General Secretariat of the parliamentary bloc of independents met this afternoon and reviewed the results of the visit of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi of the Secretary-General of the mass Hussain al-Shahristani and the resulting understanding about the general policy of the state, including fiscal policy and oil also trailed the block in a statement yesterday.".
    She said mass in a statement that "in response to an invitation Abadi for mass participation in his government, as well as in response to the appeals of the mass of the delegation and Minister of the Union of national forces and a large gathering of political and religious leaders, social, scientific, cultural and media, decided to mass participation in the government after the court is satisfied the safeguards that preserve the wealth of Iraq all Iraqis. ". And confirmed the mass of the Iraqi people that it "will work diligently through its participation in the government to maintain the unity of Iraq's people, land and sovereignty and wealth, and will focus on exposing corruption and accounting mischief, and is sparing no effort to mobilize all national resources for the war on terrorism and restore security and peace to Iraq, love and living together in harmony between Iraqis. ". A source close to the prime block / independent / Hussein al-Shahristani announced yesterday as the pursuit of a number of leaders of political blocs to dissuade al-Shahristani's decision to withdraw from the new government. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:52 am