Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Service Council: Completion of checking the forms sent to appoint the first and certificate holders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Service Council: Completion of checking the forms sent to appoint the first and certificate holders Empty Service Council: Completion of checking the forms sent to appoint the first and certificate holders

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan 2023, 11:02 am

[size=45][size=41]Service Council: Completion of checking the forms sent to appoint the first and certificate holders[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]27 minutes ago
    less than a minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Federal Public Service Council announced the completion of checking all forms sent to those covered by the law of appointing first students and holders of higher degrees. 
    The Council stated, in a statement received by (Al-Oula News), that “after midnight last night, the application form for those covered by the law to appoint first students and holders of higher degrees was closed, and today, with the help of God Almighty, the Council completed the verification of all sent forms.”
    And he added, “Notifications related to the results of human auditing of the forms have now been sent, which is the third and final batch of notifications,” noting that “the lists of their form numbers must correct the wrong data for a maximum period of next Thursday corresponding to 01/19/2023, and for those who were unable to download Documents, data modification, or he did not receive any notice, so he can attach the required documents during the objection period early next week.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:45 am