Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

KDP: Negotiations for the region's share of the budget are proceeding smoothly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

KDP: Negotiations for the region's share of the budget are proceeding smoothly Empty KDP: Negotiations for the region's share of the budget are proceeding smoothly

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jan 2023, 8:45 am

KDP: Negotiations for the region's share of the budget are proceeding smoothly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-22 07:12
    Font

Shafaq News/ Today, Sunday, the Kurdistan Democratic Party confirmed the continuation of negotiations with the federal government regarding determining the Kurdistan Region's share of the general budget for the year 2023.

The party's representative, Sharif Suleiman, told Shafaq News agency, "Dialogues and negotiations are still ongoing regarding determining the percentage of the Kurdistan Region from the 2023 budget," noting that "these dialogues are continuing in full swing and are proceeding smoothly."
    And Suleiman said, "There is a prior agreement in the terms of the political paper agreed upon by the allied forces in the State Administration Coalition, regarding a clear paragraph on granting the Kurdistan Region a fair and equitable budget."
    He added that "until now, the proportion of the Kurdistan Region has not been determined from the budget for the year 2023, and we demanded that the proportion of the region be 17% or more than that," stressing that "the region's share must be determined according to the population census and what it deserves in the constitution, law and political agreements concluded between Allied forces in a coalition of state administration.
    Yesterday, Saturday, the President of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Nechirvan Barzani, called for the need not to neglect the permanent constitution of the country, and to work to implement its articles and provisions in full without selectivity, and he also stressed the implementation of the political agreement that resulted in the formation of the current federal government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm