Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Oil: Start converting the work of daily wage workers into contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Oil: Start converting the work of daily wage workers into contracts Empty Ministry of Oil: Start converting the work of daily wage workers into contracts

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jan 2023, 4:12 am

[size=46]Ministry of Oil: Start converting the work of daily wage workers into contracts[/size]
    Economie
    16:48 - 2023-01-25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Oil announced the start of converting the work of daily wage workers into contracts, indicating that this came based on the directives of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Oil Hayan Abdul Ghani.
    The ministry said in a statement, "The Administrative and Financial Department in the Ministry of Oil has begun to take the necessary measures to convert the work of daily wage earners in accordance with Cabinet Resolution No. 267 of 2022 into contracts in accordance with Resolution 315 of 2019."
    He added, "This came under a direct directive from the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Oil Minister Hayan Abdul-Ghani to the Administrative and Financial Department to expedite the issuance of circulars to oil companies and formations to implement the decision to convert those covered by the decision into contracts."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:21 am