Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Justice makes a surprise visit to the Real Estate Registration Directorate in the se

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Justice makes a surprise visit to the Real Estate Registration Directorate in the se Empty The Minister of Justice makes a surprise visit to the Real Estate Registration Directorate in the se

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Feb 2023, 4:26 am

[size=46]The Minister of Justice makes a surprise visit to the Real Estate Registration Directorate in the second Rusafa (photos)[/size]
    Iraq
    21:19 - 2023-02-06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Minister of Justice, Dr. Khaled Shawani, made a surprise field visit to the Real Estate Registration Directorate in the second Rusafa.
    The Minister of Justice met with a number of citizens, and listened to them about the obstacles that prevent the completion of their transactions, and instructed the employees of the Directorate to facilitate and simplify the procedures for completing the transactions as quickly as possible.
    The Minister of Justice, Khaled Shawani, stressed the prevention of entry of auctioneers and auctioneers into the real estate registration directorates, and accountability for those who do not adhere to the instructions and orders issued by the ministry in this regard.
    He also stressed the protection of Christian property on the one hand, and the simplification of procedures for transferring its ownership in accordance with the laws and instructions in force on the other hand.
    He indicated that he would work to improve the work environment by expanding buildings and creating departments commensurate with the large increase in the number of auditors of all judicial departments, and in accordance with the ministerial curriculum that relied on completing projects and building justice complexes in all governorates.
    The Minister of Justice, to punish every employee who fails to perform his duties, and at the same time directed to provide letters of thanks and appreciation to a number of employees whom citizens praised for their efforts in providing the best services to auditors.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:20 pm