Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Jordan are discussing the establishment of a joint economic city

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Jordan are discussing the establishment of a joint economic city Empty Iraq and Jordan are discussing the establishment of a joint economic city

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Feb 2023, 2:55 pm

[rtl]Iraq and Jordan are discussing the establishment of a joint economic city[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals participated today, Wednesday, in the technical meetings of the joint Iraqi-Jordanian committee to discuss bilateral cooperation files in various fields.

A statement by the ministry stated, “The ministry participated in the meetings of the technical committee of the joint Iraqi-Jordanian committee for the 29th session, in the presence of the Iraqi delegation and their counterparts from the Jordanian side, to discuss the files presented to develop cooperation between the two brotherly countries in all fields and to formulate recommendations and final records.”

The statement added,

He pointed out that "the meeting included comprehensive talks and discussions on the paragraphs and topics related to cooperation files in various fields, including industrial cooperation, to follow the steps of establishing the joint economic city, and cooperation files in the sectors of education, construction , housing, municipalities, foreign relations, justice, transportation and communications, in addition to trade, investment, health, environment, agriculture, water and culture.” and tourism and antiquities," noting that "the keenness of the two countries to consolidate ties and bilateral relations and achieve common interests was confirmed by translating the files into real results and promising projects that serve the two countries."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:57 am