Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq recovers wanted government officials from Oman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq recovers wanted government officials from Oman Empty Iraq recovers wanted government officials from Oman

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Feb 2023, 11:12 am

[size=38]Iraq recovers wanted government officials from Oman[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 18, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The Federal Integrity Commission announced the arrest of two convicts inside the territory of the Sultanate of Oman.
    In a statement received by Al-Masalla, the Commission quoted the recovery department as saying that the Omani authorities arrested the fugitive convicts, the former Director General of Urban Planning in the Ministry of Planning and the former Director General of the Anbar Agriculture Department, based on international arrest warrants and recovery files organized by the department in cooperation with The competent courts, according to the research broadcast issued by the Council of Arab Interior Ministers.
    The department added that the fugitive convict, the former Director General of Urban Planning at the Ministry of Planning, had been sentenced in absentia by the Central Anti-Corruption Criminal Court to imprisonment for a period of (6) years, based on the provisions of Article (340) of the Penal Code, for his participation with other convicts in causing damage to public money for not Imposing delay fines on the British company responsible for the contract to modernize the basic design of the city of Najaf, while the Anbar Criminal Court issued decisions in absentia in (7) cases against the convict, the former Director General of the Anbar Agriculture Department, with imprisonment for a period of (52) years based on the provisions of Articles (316 and 340). ) of the Penal Code.
    The department praised the efforts of the competent authorities in the Sultanate of Oman and its cooperation with the Iraqi authorities in arresting the convicts, stressing that the recent measures taken by the commission have become a threat to the safe havens for fugitives, pointing out that although the recent departure restrictions for convicts from Iraq were for my country ( Qatar and Turkey), however, their arrest in the territory of the Sultanate of Oman took place according to the search broadcast that was issued against them based on the international arrest warrant with the Iraqi judicial authorities, which was requested and organized by the Commission’s recovery department.
    And she confirmed that the recovery files were organized very quickly, and sent to the Supreme Judicial Council - the Presidency of the Public Prosecution, for the purpose of sending them to the competent authorities in the Sultanate of Oman through diplomatic channels, in preparation for their recovery.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:44 am