Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fuad Hussein: Iraq is keen on continuing the long-term strategic partnership and cooperation with Ge

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fuad Hussein: Iraq is keen on continuing the long-term strategic partnership and cooperation with Ge Empty Fuad Hussein: Iraq is keen on continuing the long-term strategic partnership and cooperation with Ge

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2023, 5:16 am

Fuad Hussein: Iraq is keen on continuing the long-term strategic partnership and cooperation with Germany

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-19 00:49
    Font

Shafaq News/ Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fuad Hussein, said that his country is keen on continuing the long-term strategic partnership and cooperation with Germany, as well as on achieving balance in its foreign relations with neighboring countries.
    This came during his meeting, on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference, with a number of members of the German parliament from the Christian Democratic Union party, according to a statement issued by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry today, Sunday.

The statement added that the minister thanked the German side for their contribution to the elimination of ISIS, and reviewed the efforts of the Iraqi government to focus on providing services, developing the economy and enacting important laws, and Iraq's keenness to achieve balance in its external relations with neighboring countries and the region and to create stability in existing relations between countries. Referring to what took place in the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership in its first edition, which was held in Baghdad, and the second in Amman.
    The minister stressed the need to activate cooperation with the German side in various sectors related to the economy, energy and the environment, as Iraq is keen on continuing the long-term strategic partnership and cooperation with Germany.
    In conclusion, the minister expressed his thanks to the German parliament for recognizing the genocide committed by ISIS terrorists against the Yazidi component.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 10:42 am