Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade launches the first online shopping platform to sell materials to government institutions and s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launches - Trade launches the first online shopping platform to sell materials to government institutions and s Empty Trade launches the first online shopping platform to sell materials to government institutions and s

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2023, 8:45 am

Trade launches the first online shopping platform to sell materials to government institutions and state departments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The General Company for Central Markets in the Ministry of Commerce announced the launch of the first electronic shopping platform for government institutions and all state departments.
    The company's general manager, Zahra Al-Kilani, said in a statement, "The company launched the electronic shopping platform, which is the first platform of this kind that specializes in preparing materials for state departments."
    She pointed out that "her company deals with government institutions exclusively through the electronic shopping website of the General Company for Central Markets and has no relationship with any other sites."
    Al-Gilani called on private sector companies, whether Iraqi, Arab or foreign, to "equip them with the various materials and goods available to them by contracting with them for the purpose of selling their goods by adding these companies to the online shopping platform."
    At the same time, she noted that "the company has completed the automation of the personnel and financial system, the transportation system, the workshop, the central market property system, and the warehouse and sales system."

499 views
    Added 02/19/2023 - 12:52 PM
    Updated 2023/02/20 - 5:44 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:10 pm