Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Announces Its Readiness To Train And Advise The Iraqi Forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Announces Its Readiness To Train And Advise The Iraqi Forces Empty The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Announces Its Readiness To Train And Advise The Iraqi Forces

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2023, 5:34 am

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Announces Its Readiness To Train And Advise The Iraqi Forces
    02/27/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Commander-in-Chief of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Major General Hossein Salami stressed the importance of developing cooperation between Iran and Iraq, especially in the defense, military and security fields.
    During my greeting to his reception in Tehran today, Monday, the Iraqi Minister of Defense, “Iran and Iraq are one truth and there is no distance separating them. The logic of faith always keeps us in this atmosphere. Our desire for the glory of Iraq is as real as the desire for the glory of our country, and we consider Iraq to be of unique importance in geography.” politics of the Islamic world.
    And he declared, "We, as Revolutionary Guards, are ready in this context, in addition to providing advisory assistance and exchanging experiences and achievements gained from cooperation in the field of combating terrorism, to also play an influential role in all fields, including training from the lower to the higher levels of the Iraqi armed forces."
    And he considered that “it is not justified and acceptable for the Islamic nation, and especially for the Iranian people, who have a lot in common with the Iraqi people, for foreign countries and external powers to show a great appetite and thirst for political and security presence, control over the security system of Iraq, and seek to divide it.”
    And he believed that "wherever the Americans are, there will be a state of insecurity," pointing out that "the oppressed people are the ones who pay the heavy price for the Americans' greed, and that the logic of Islamic Iran to expel the Americans from the region is based on this basis."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:41 am