Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning reveals an aspect of the current year's budget.. This is what it includes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning reveals an aspect of the current year's budget.. This is what it includes Empty Planning reveals an aspect of the current year's budget.. This is what it includes

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Mar 2023, 6:02 am

[size=30]Planning reveals an aspect of the current year's budget.. This is what it includes
    [ltr]2023.03.02 - 14:22[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    The Ministry of Planning announced, on Thursday, that the budget for the current year includes two types of service projects, while counting the number of lagging projects.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

"The general budget for the year 2023 will be better than its predecessors, and this will reflect positively on the nature of projects in Iraq," the ministry's spokesman, Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi, said in a statement to the official agency, followed by "NAS" (March 2, 2023).  

Al-Hindawi added, "The ministry has two types of projects: the first is ongoing projects under implementation, and others that are lagging, amounting to 1,400 projects," indicating that "priority will be for ongoing projects, with the resumption of work on lagging projects after addressing the reasons for delay or stopping with the inclusion of new projects with A development priority according to the capabilities of the executive authorities in performing their financial obligations with previous projects.  

The spokesman pointed out that "priority will be given to existing projects (under implementation) and service projects according to the priorities of the government program, such as projects (schools, water, sanitation and hospitals)."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:00 am