Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Democratic: semi-final agreement on the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Democratic: semi-final agreement on the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget Empty Democratic: semi-final agreement on the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Mar 2023, 2:24 pm

[size=45][size=41]Democratic: semi-final agreement on the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget[/size]
     two hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Kurdistan Democratic Party announced that the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government had reached a semi-final agreement to adopt a 14% share for the region in the 2023 budget.
    A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Jay Taymur, told the official channel, "The negotiations between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government regarding the 2023 budget have made important strides and currently need to put the finishing touches, and things are heading to an end."
    He added, "A semi-final agreement between the two parties stipulated the adoption of 14% of the budget for the Kurdistan region, according to the statistics of the Ministry of Planning and the ration card at the Ministry of Trade, which is the closest to its final approval."
    And he continued, “The Kurdistan region demanded 17%, and the federal government set a rate of 12.67% before agreeing on a rate of 14% to proceed with the draft budget,” noting that “the two parties have an opportunity to end all outstanding files that govern the relationship between the federal government and the region, and the atmosphere is positive.” between two sides".
    Timur expected that "the 2023 budget from the government will reach Parliament soon," stressing that it will be voted on and legislated in parliament within a month after its arrival.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:47 pm