Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To agree on the elections.. A meeting between the Democratic Party and the National Union in Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To agree on the elections.. A meeting between the Democratic Party and the National Union in Erbil Empty To agree on the elections.. A meeting between the Democratic Party and the National Union in Erbil

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Mar 2023, 4:35 am

To agree on the elections.. A meeting between the Democratic Party and the National Union in Erbil
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl]proposals from[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    Today, Saturday, an informed Kurdish source revealed the details of the meeting of the two Kurdish parties, the Democratic Party and the National Union, to be held in Erbil in the coming hours.
    The source told (Baghdad Today) that "the two parties will hold a meeting at the level of the elections institution in the city of Erbil today to discuss the elections for the Kurdistan Parliament." 
    He added, "The meeting is expected to witness the formation of a joint committee between the two sides to visit other Kurdish political parties in the coming days, and to agree on a final formula for holding elections and amending the law."
    It is noteworthy that the last meeting of the two institutions had concluded "an agreement on the four constituencies and the distribution of seats according to the data of the Iraqi Ministry of Commerce, as well as the approval of the two electoral lists, and the use of the voter register accredited by the Iraqi High Electoral Commission."
    Two days ago, the Speaker of the Kurdistan Parliament, Rewaz Faeq, told reporters that the legislative elections in the region represent a national priority .
    The Kurdistan Regional Government has stressed on several occasions the need to hold elections at an appropriate time this year.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 7:55 am