Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Union and the Democratic Party continue to understand about the region's elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Union and the Democratic Party continue to understand about the region's elections Empty The Union and the Democratic Party continue to understand about the region's elections

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2023, 5:51 am

[size=52]The Union and the Democratic Party continue to understand about the region's elections[/size]
    • Today 09:13

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiath Al-Sorji, confirmed that the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Democratic Party, despite the boycott between them, there are understandings at the level of the election offices in order to resolve some points of contention.

Al-Sorji told Al-Maalouma, "The Kurdistan Democratic Party sought to make the entire region a single constituency, and this matter caused a dispute between the election offices of the two parties, as the matter was resolved so that each of the provinces of the region would be an electoral constituency on its own after the insistence of the Patriotic Union and other Kurdish parties on that".
    He added, "The Kurdistan Democratic Party got the quota seats during the past sessions, although these seats are represented by personalities from minorities, such as Christ and others, in addition to the Turkmen, and the Patriotic Union seeks today to have the quota seats distributed among the governorates, and each person is a representative of its component."
    And he indicated that "the National Union has settled a set of points with the Democratic Party regarding the elections and is still working to resolve the last point related to the quota seats and the mechanism for their distribution." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 10:10 am