Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zidane on the Day of Women Judges: We are striving to increase their number within a well-thought-ou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zidane on the Day of Women Judges: We are striving to increase their number within a well-thought-ou Empty Zidane on the Day of Women Judges: We are striving to increase their number within a well-thought-ou

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Mar 2023, 3:57 am

[size=35]Zidane on the Day of Women Judges: We are striving to increase their number within a well-thought-out plan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

2023-03-10 | 02:14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alsumaria News - Localities
    Today, Friday, the President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Faeq Zaidan, congratulated the Iraqi female judges, on the occasion of their international day.

Zidane said, in his speech during a press conference on the occasion[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/4237269526/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A/ar/]international day[/url]female judges, attended by Alsumaria correspondent: "I extend my sincere thanks to the colleagues in the Iraqi Women Judges Association for inviting us to participate in this blessed celebration of the International Day of Women Judges, which coincides with International Women's Day and the anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi Women Judges Association on March 8 of each year."

He added, "On this occasion, I present myself on behalf of my fellow judges[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I extend my warmest congratulations to fellow judges, and I wish them more success and brilliance,” stressing the continuation of efforts to enable female judges to assume judicial positions commensurate with their distinguished capabilities in various judicial specialties due to our absolute belief in these capabilities, which contributed to strengthening the positive image of the Iraqi judiciary.

He continued, "We will also strive to increase the number of female judges as part of a deliberate plan that generally aims to increase the number of female judges."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Down to the required proportion compared to the population[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]With the provision of all the requirements for the success of the judge while she is in the process of practicing her work in the judicial field alongside her fellow judge, in addition to involving her in every activity aimed at developing judicial and legal capabilities.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:25 am