Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shamkhani to Al-Sudani by phone: Baghdad's hosting of the five rounds provided the agreement with Sa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shamkhani to Al-Sudani by phone: Baghdad's hosting of the five rounds provided the agreement with Sa Empty Shamkhani to Al-Sudani by phone: Baghdad's hosting of the five rounds provided the agreement with Sa

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:30 am

Shamkhani to Al-Sudani by phone: Baghdad's hosting of the five rounds provided the agreement with Saudi Arabia
    • Time: 03/10/2023 16:32:05

• Read: 897 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Secretary of the Iranian Supreme National Security Council, Ali Shamkhani, in a telephone conversation with Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, estimated Baghdad's efforts to bridge views between Tehran and Riyadh.
    And the Iranian agency, Nour News, reported that today, before announcing the agreement between Iran and Saudi Arabia to resume bilateral relations, Shamkhani made a phone call with Al-Sudani and spoke to him about "the state's efforts to host five rounds of talks between Baghdad and Tehran, describing the efforts made by Baghdad as valuable in providing the ground for access." to a new relationship between the two countries.
    Today, Friday, Iran and Saudi Arabia announced, in a sudden development, the resumption of relations, the reopening of the two embassies, and the exchange of ambassadors within two months, in a tripartite statement with China, which hosted secret talks between the two parties from the sixth to the tenth of this month.
    In the joint statement, Iran and Saudi Arabia expressed their gratitude to Iraq and the Sultanate of Oman for hosting the two sides' talks.
    It is noteworthy that Baghdad hosted five rounds of direct negotiations between representatives of Iran and Saudi Arabia over the past two years before the agreement was announced today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 am