Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: Trade exchange with Iraq increased by 20% in 11 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: Trade exchange with Iraq increased by 20% in 11 months Empty Iran: Trade exchange with Iraq increased by 20% in 11 months

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2023, 4:49 am

Iran: Trade exchange with Iraq increased by 20% in 11 months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Iran's Minister of Economy and Financial Affairs, Ehsan Khanduzi, announced Thursday that trade exchange with Iraq has increased by 20 percent over the past 11 months.
    Khandozi said in a statement, "Trade exchange with Iraq increased by 20 percent during the past 11 months, hoping to achieve a further increase in the volume of trade exchange between the two countries," stressing that "the Iranian Ministry of Roads completed the Shalamcheh-Basra International Road project, and in return the oldest side Iraqi to include an amount in the budget for the year 2023 with the aim of financing this project.
    He added, "The agreement was made with the Iraqi side, during its recent visit to Baghdad, about establishing joint industries with high profits, including knowledge industries and knowledge products, where the capabilities and opportunities available in the Iraqi border governorates of Maysan, Basra, and Wasit were identified to embrace such projects."

Views 81
    Added 03/16/2023 - 10:28 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 11:42 pm