Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: $ 2.5 billion trade volume with Iran in six months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: $ 2.5 billion trade volume with Iran in six months Empty Trade: $ 2.5 billion trade volume with Iran in six months

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Nov 2016, 8:08 am

Trade: $ 2.5 billion trade volume with Iran in six months

Tuesday 08-11-2016 | 3:24:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The export of Iranian goods "Mehran" market Alhdodi- K and / XYZ
    Twilight News / announced that the Iraqi Ministry of Trade, on Tuesday, that the volume of trade with Iran amounted to about $ 2.5 billion during the first half of this year.
    The ministry said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, "The trade volume with Iran is witnessing a relatively advanced due to the financial crisis and economic conditions in the region," noting that "the volume of trade amounted to more than two and a half during the first half of 2016".
    According to ministry figures, the trade volume with Iran in 2015, more than six billion dollars, including an Iraqi exports were worth $ 50 million just to Iran.
    While Iranian exports to Iraq cars, tractors and spare parts, plastic products, wood and glass, textile, machinery and equipment, food and construction materials include.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 2:28 pm