Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Seizing A Factory For Industrial Fraud And Counterfeiting Trademarks, And Arresting Its Owner In Bag

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Seizing A Factory For Industrial Fraud And Counterfeiting Trademarks, And Arresting Its Owner In Bag Empty Seizing A Factory For Industrial Fraud And Counterfeiting Trademarks, And Arresting Its Owner In Bag

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2023, 7:41 am

Seizing A Factory For Industrial Fraud And Counterfeiting Trademarks, And Arresting Its Owner In Baghdad
    03/29/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / Today, Wednesday, the Intelligence Agency announced the seizure of a factory for industrial fraud and counterfeiting of trademarks, and the arrest of its owner in Baghdad.
    In a statement received by Earth News, it said, "With a preemptive operation based on accurate implementation and according to intelligence information, the Federal Intelligence and Investigation Agency in the Ministry of Interior managed to seize a factory for industrial fraud and counterfeiting trademarks in the Awerij area of ​​​​Baghdad Governorate, and to arrest its owner."
    The statement added that “large quantities of insulating foam were found inside the factory, on which were trademarks of well-known and duly documented companies affixed, in addition to the fact that the factory was not officially licensed, as well as machinery and equipment used to imitate trademarks,” stressing that “the necessary legal measures have been taken.” .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:28 pm