Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee expects the maximum date for approving the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee expects the maximum date for approving the budget Empty A parliamentary committee expects the maximum date for approving the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2023, 5:41 am

[size=45][size=41]A parliamentary committee expects the maximum date for approving the budget[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Economy Committee expected, on Monday, the maximum date for approving the federal budget.
    Committee member Hussein Al-Sabri said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “with regard to the delay in approving the budget law, the law has been read first and the Finance Committee has already begun to study and discuss it, despite the necessity to expedite the approval of the budget law, but there are chapters that need to be studied.”
    He added that "the maximum limit for approving the law will be between a month and a month and a half."
    And the House of Representatives, in its session on April 6, completed the first reading of the draft federal budget law for the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal years 2023, 2024 and 2025.
    And the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives directed in a meeting of the Finance Committee yesterday to expedite the completion of the budget law and complete its requirements,” stressing that “the next few period will witness the second reading of the draft budget law.”
    And he stressed “the House of Representatives’ keenness to scrutinize all paragraphs of the budget,” noting that “the people expect their representatives to quickly complete and vote on them because they are directly related to their lives.”
    During the meeting, which was chaired by Mandalawi, the budget items were discussed and observations were presented in a way that contributes to increasing the allocations for the development of the regions, reducing the deficit rate, and implementing service and strategic projects, especially the lagging ones.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:07 am