Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance announces that it will soon host the Minister of Finance to discuss budget ite

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance announces that it will soon host the Minister of Finance to discuss budget ite Empty Parliamentary Finance announces that it will soon host the Minister of Finance to discuss budget ite

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2023, 5:38 am

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance announces that it will soon host the Minister of Finance to discuss budget items[/size]
    • Today 12:54

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
    The Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ikhlas Al-Dulaimi, revealed, on Saturday, her intention to host Finance Minister Taif Sami to discuss many important matters within the Parliamentary Finance Committee, most notably the issue of the budget.  

Al-Dulaimi said in an interview with the information agency, that "discussions are continuing regarding the budget law, and there will be a close hosting of the Minister of Finance to discuss many important matters."

She added, "The hosting comes on the application of the budget and automation paragraphs, how to activate the electronic system in the ministries, and the extent of its negativity in the budget law." 

She pointed out that "the paragraphs of the budget cannot be deleted or amended until they are presented for a second reading, and then the date for starting budget amendments is set."

And the representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Sharif Suleiman, had confirmed in a previous interview with Al-Maalouma, that “the budget, after completing its first reading, was to be decided in the past days, but the matter did not take place due to discussions between the political parties.” End / 25 hours

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:01 am