Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

700 commercial trucks enter daily from Iran through a port in the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

700 commercial trucks enter daily from Iran through a port in the Kurdistan Region Empty 700 commercial trucks enter daily from Iran through a port in the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Apr 2023, 3:42 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]700 commercial trucks enter daily from Iran through a port in the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    An Iranian official announced today, Friday, that the "Khosravi" border crossings with Iraq allow 700 commercial trucks to enter Iraq daily through the Kurdistan Region, stressing that the crossing will remain open for commercial exchange during the Eid Al-Fitr holiday.[/size]
    [size=45]The supervisor of the Qasr Shirin district of the Iranian province of Kermanshah said in a statement to Farsa News Agency that the Iraqi side will cooperate with Iran in the same way during the blessed Eid al-Fitr holiday, as all its equipment for exports and commercial activities continue to work in the common borders and there is no disruption in the export and import of goods between the two countries. sides.[/size]
    [size=45]He added that the share of these two border outlets in the Qasr-i Shirin district amounts to 43% of the total exports of Kermanshah province to Iraq, where concerted efforts are being made between all executive institutions in the current year to develop and develop exports in the Khosravi and Pervez Khan crossings more than ever before and to solve the existing problems and shortcomings in These two border crossings.[/size]
    [size=45]And he indicated that on a daily basis, an average of 700 trucks loaded with goods cross from the Pervez Khan border to the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, between 300 to 400 trucks carrying goods from the Khosravi border area to Iraq daily.[/size]
    [size=45]The supervisor of the Qasr Shirin district office confirmed that more than 300 trucks loaded with fuel from the Kurdistan Region of Iraq enter the Islamic Republic of Iran daily.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:59 am