Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist reveals that the costs of exporting oil from Kurdistan are 6 times higher than the oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist reveals that the costs of exporting oil from Kurdistan are 6 times higher than the oil  Empty An economist reveals that the costs of exporting oil from Kurdistan are 6 times higher than the oil

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2023, 5:18 am

[rtl]An economist reveals that the costs of exporting oil from Kurdistan are 6 times higher than the oil from the south[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Nabil Al-Marsoumi, professor of economics at the University of Basra, detailed the cost of transporting crude oil from the Kurdistan region in the 2023 budget.

Al-Marsoumi said in a statement, “The cost of transporting crude oil exported from Kurdistan in the 2023 budget = 1.428 trillion dinars, and that the export rate from Kurdistan = 400 thousand.” barrels per day.”

He added, "The average cost of transporting a barrel of oil exported from Kurdistan = 9,781 dinars, or 7.52 dollars, and this number is about 6 times greater than the cost of transporting Iraqi oil exported south by sea."

He continued, "The (KAR) company owns (40%) of the pipeline that transports oil to the Fishkhabour region near the border with Turkey, while (60%) of the ownership of the pipeline belongs to the Russian company (Rosneft), And according to the report of the American company (Deloitte), the fees for transporting a barrel of oil through the pipeline amounted to (4.4) dollars during the period (1/1/2019 until 30/6/2021), and it increased In the second half of 2021, to (6.1) dollars per barrel, and therefore the number included in the 2023 budget is to cover the fees for transporting Kurdistan oil are exaggerated and represent an unjustified waste of public money.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:58 am