Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan asks Baghdad for the presence of a representative of the region in the water negotiations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan asks Baghdad for the presence of a representative of the region in the water negotiations Empty Kurdistan asks Baghdad for the presence of a representative of the region in the water negotiations

Post by Rocky Sat 06 May 2023, 6:53 am

Kurdistan asks Baghdad for the presence of a representative of the region in the water negotiations

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-05-06 06:13
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources in Kurdistan Region asked, on Saturday, the federal government to have a representative in the international water negotiations, especially with Turkey and Iran. 

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Agriculture in the region, Karim Suleiman, told Shafaq News agency, that the Minister of Water Resources and Agriculture in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Bekred Talabani, attended two days ago a meeting of a water committee at the level of Iraq, headed by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani.
    Suleiman said, "The Kurdistan Minister of Resources asked the Prime Minister of the federal government to have the Ministry of Agriculture and Resources in the region represented in the committees that negotiate the water crisis with the Turkish or Iranian side or any other country."
    He explained, "The Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources in the Kurdistan Region is awaiting the federal government's response regarding the request submitted for the need to have a representative of the region in the committees formed to solve the water crisis."
    Today, Saturday, the Baghdad Water Conference was launched in the Iraqi capital, with international participation, while the Federal Ministry of Water Resources disclosed a discussion of common "concerns" in the conference and ideas for resolving the water crisis, and revealed a high-ranking Iranian and Syrian ministerial presence to discuss the crisis and the "weaker" on the side. Turkish.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:16 am