Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Close to the framework: Al-Sudani is waiting for the budget to be resolved to proceed with the minis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Close to the framework: Al-Sudani is waiting for the budget to be resolved to proceed with the minis Empty Close to the framework: Al-Sudani is waiting for the budget to be resolved to proceed with the minis

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2023, 3:08 pm

[size=45][size=41]Close to the framework: Al-Sudani is waiting for the budget to be resolved to proceed with the ministerial reshuffle[/size]
     21 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A politician close to the coordination framework, Saad al-Mutalabi, confirmed on Wednesday that Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani is waiting for the budget file to be resolved, to present a list of those covered by the upcoming ministerial reshuffle.
    Al-Muttalbi said, in a press interview seen by Taqaddam, that “Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’ al-Sudani has a final list of ministers who will be included in the next cabinet reshuffle.”
    He added, "Al-Sudani will keep the list of substitutes until the House of Representatives votes on the federal budget, after which he will start his consultations with the leaders of the political blocs to prepare the replacement candidates for the ministers covered by the cabinet reshuffle."
    Al-Muttalbi indicated, "The agreement between the prime minister and the leaders of the political blocs is that the replacement be from the same political bloc whose minister will be dismissed."
    Al-Sudani, after experimenting with his ministers for several months, intends to conduct a cabinet reshuffle soon, especially after declaring that it is a constitutional right that he will not relinquish, hinting that he will go to parliament for that.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:26 pm