Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petroleum products in Kirkuk: We will start distributing the first batch of fuel cards early next we

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Petroleum products in Kirkuk: We will start distributing the first batch of fuel cards early next we Empty Petroleum products in Kirkuk: We will start distributing the first batch of fuel cards early next we

Post by Rocky Fri 12 May 2023, 5:18 am

[size=30]Petroleum products in Kirkuk: We will start distributing the first batch of fuel cards early next week[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PM:12:24:12/05/2023

[size=10]Facebook
    TwitterMore
    [/size]

Today, Friday, the Oil Products Distribution Company in Kirkuk Governorate announced that the fuel cards will be distributed in the form of continuous meals, successively, according to the lists, and will start distributing the first meal early next week. 

The director of the Kirkuk branch, Omar Hama Saleh, said in a press statement, followed by NRT Arabia: “The branch of the General Company for the Distribution of Petroleum Products will start distributing the first batch of fuel cards early next week at the Kirkuk Al-Wasiti and Al-Khadra fuel stations,” noting that “receiving the cards will include vehicle owners who submitted applications for registration for the first time for the period from 3/29 to 4/10/2023. 

Saleh added, "The cards will be distributed in the form of continuous meals, successively, according to the lists that will be announced by the company." their transactions related to the issuance of the fuel card for gasoline. 

He explained that "the submission of transactions will continue throughout the year through the application of reviews electronically to alleviate the burden of the citizen."

N.A

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:18 pm